"There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and the tired man who wants a book to read."
- Gilbert K. Chesterton (via feellng)
"Cynics are, in the end, only idealists with awkwardly high standards."
- Alain de Botton, Status Anxiety (via wordsnquotes)
"The moonlight looks good on you."
- Elliot Fintry, Saving Elliot (via larmoyante)
"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
- A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh (via kushandwizdom)
"I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion."
- Jack Kerouac (via feellng)
(Source: feellng, via howitzerliterarysociety)
"Sometimes we saw shadows of gods in the trees; silenced, we went on."
- Galway Kinnel, “Turkeys” (via mirroir)
(Source: literarymiscellany, via howitzerliterarysociety)